Created with moulds cast from real stone, Foundry Limestone siding/cladding provides uncompromising detail and vibrant colour that reflect the authentic, rugged qualities of hand-cut limestone. Our stone siding is easily hung just like our efficient Shake and Shingle panels, delivering a lifetime of expressive stone ambience.
With deep recesses, striking colour and scores of stone moulds, Foundry Limestone Siding achieves bold authenticity with no noticeable pattern. Available in a 10″ (254mm) reveal, the panels’ 5-ft. (1.52 metres) length and innovative patent-pending locking system ensure trouble-free, secure installation. Our genuine colour selection complements various architectural styles.
Deep texture is the hallmark of Foundry Cedar Shake siding/cladding. With the look of hand-split cedar, its random grooves and grain demonstrate extraordinary authenticity. Within each shake, this depth creates captivating contrast between light and shadow to heighten visual appeal:
- Split Shake: our most popular cedar profile, the 7″ (178mm) Split Shake features versatile, warm, authentic texture.
- Weathered Shakes: the Foundry’s Weathered Collection captures the essence of time, giving a home the authentic appearance of cedar that has beautifully weathered over the years.
- Staggered Shake: for bold texture, Foundry Staggered Shakes offer a rough-sawn appearance that gives a home a more rustic quality.
- Weathered Staggered Shake: the Foundry’s Weathered Collection captures the essence of time, giving a home the authentic appearance of cedar that has beautifully weathered over the years.
Perfection Shingle from the Foundry showcase classic style. They provide naturally-textured surfaces and sophisticated detail. Crafted from scores of real cedar moulds, our Perfection Shingle feature the random marks of a mill saw, creating soft dimension that adds appeal to any home:
- Perfection Shingle: one of our latest innovations, The Foundry Classic Perfection Shingle delivers harmonious balance with the deep texture of Shakes and the clean lines of Shingles.
- Weathered Perfection Shingle: the Foundry’s Weathered Collection captures the essence of time, giving a home the authentic appearance of cedar that has beautifully weathered over the years.
Rounds are our most popular, versatile Shape, adding distinctive dimension in gables and applications that deliver texture all the way around the home. Crafted with real cedar moulds, they showcase authentic texture with subtle grain and saw-mark detailing. They are available in 10 standard colours that can be mixed and matched for outstanding appeal. Available as a Special Order item in all Foundry Traditional colours.
Season after season and year after year, our Shape profiles hold their rich colour, protected by a durable ASA cap. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty and toughness that stands up to the elements, they never require any sanding, scraping, staining or painting.
From making your home more energy-efficient, to giving you a fully-finished look, we have the right accessories for you:
- Stone Face Transition Sill: helps your transition from the Foundry stone panel to standard siding. Transition piece that mimics a natural rock face sill.
- Transitional: starter strip for Shapes to transition from Foundry/standard vinyl siding.
- Fullback Foam for The Foundry: realise greater energy efficiency for cost savings and enhanced environmental performance.
- J-Channel: the Foundry’s J-Channel provides a fully-finished look by hiding the cut ends of siding and providing uniform colour.
- Corner Pieces: our corner pieces seamlessly carry through profile-specific texture and colour so your home’s exterior has a superb-quality finish.
- Undersill/Utility Trim: our Undersill/Utility Trim helps provide a high level of finish with its versatility and Shake and Shingle colour matching.
- Shapes Starter Strip: the Foundry Shapes Starter Strip is a universal starter for all of our unique Shape profiles. (Since colours do not affect installation, product colour will vary.)
- Vinyl Starter Strip: our Vinyl Starter Strip is universal for all Foundry Shake and Shingle siding profiles. (Since colours do not affect installation, product colour will vary.)